Promotion Conditions for contests and winning actions KenJo Sabers
1. These terms and conditions apply to all contests and promotions of KenJo Sabers. By participating in the relevant contest and/or sweepstakes, the participant agrees to these terms and conditions.
2. These terms and conditions can be viewed, downloaded, saved and printed via the website www.kenjosabers.nl.
3. Participation in actions is free. Participation takes place when the participant has carried out the requested action with the requested data or, if applicable, has completed a registration form. From that moment on, the participant has a chance to win.
4. Each participant can participate in an action a maximum of once.
5. The participant is required to provide accurate, current and complete information when participating in the contest/winning campaign. KenJo Sabers may request a winner to provide proof of his/her identity and a valid registration at the home or residence address provided by the participant before the prize is awarded.
6. Participants must comply with the Social Media Advertising Code.
7. In order to participate, a participant must have a minimum age of 16 and reside in The Netherlands. All other participants are excluded from participation. A minor participant must have permission from their parent(s)/guardian(s) to participate in the action. In case of winning the action, the parent(s) or legal representatives of the minor winner will act as contact person and will have to confirm in writing that they, also on behalf of the winner, agree to receive the prize under the terms and conditions set forth in these conditions. Failure or delay by KenJo Sabers in receiving such a statement will result in the prize not being paid and KenJo Sabers being held to no other obligation. The drawing of the winner will be conducted at random and in an impartial manner.
8. Winners may be notified of the prize won at the e-mail address, correspondence address or telephone number provided by the participant in question.
9. KenJo Sabers reserves the right at all times to terminate, interrupt or modify the action, unilaterally and without prior notice, and/or to change the action conditions and/or the action products/prizes if circumstances so require, without being liable in any way to compensate participants.
10. No correspondence can be entered into regarding the results and award of the prize.
11. The prize is personal and is in the name of the winner. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or payable in cash or for other products or services. Upon refusal or non-acceptance of the prize or the conditions associated with the contest / win action, the prize will not be distributed. In that case KenJo Sabers is entitled to draw another winner.
12. The handling of the delivery of the prize will be done by Post NL Netherlands or another designated party. KenJo Sabers is not responsible for the delivery of the prize. In that case the date of delivery of the prize will be determined in consultation with the supplier of the prize.
13. Within a few weeks the prize won will be sent to the winner by post, or if the nature of the prize makes it necessary, handed over to the winner in another way (for example, personally).
14. The winner will cooperate with reasonable requests from KenJo Sabers to participate in promotional activities related to the promotion, including publicity activities related to the prize ceremony, through various media channels of KenJo Sabers (including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
15. Employees of KenJo Sabers are excluded from participation.
16. The personal data obtained in the context of win actions and review actions will only and in accordance with the Data Protection Act be used by KenJo Sabers for the relevant action and will not be provided to third parties.
17. In cases where these terms and conditions do not provide, a decision will be made by KenJo Sabers.
18. Use of the prize made available is at the expense and risk of the winner. KenJo Sabers and/or the auxiliary persons or third parties engaged by it cannot be held liable for any damage whatsoever, direct and/or indirect, suffered by a participant in connection with any action.
19. These conditions are governed by Dutch law.
20. On every action the Code for Promotional Games of Chance is applicable. Participants who do not comply with these terms and conditions may be excluded from participation. The minimum age for participation in this action is 16.
21. For questions and/or complaints please contact email@example.com.